Saturday, March 21, 2009

MY NATIONAL CAR

I bought a car 3 years ago..a NEW car neither a second hand nor a recon. But starting from 1 yr ago it starts to have problems. To recall, the 1st prob was with its power window back passenger -left side. I've consult with the service center and they said need to change the motor. It may probably costs more than RM300 for the original part. And u know what? Its happens just after the warranty expired. Dammit...huhu..And till now I didnt change it coz I seldom have passengers in my car in the backseat..so I just leave it!huh. Then the problem happens again a few months ago with the driver window. Arghh...what happens?? I have no choice but to change it. Luckily I went to the car accessories shop nearby my house to change the motor. And u know how much does it cost? Its less than RM150.. which is less than twice of the original part cost. Penipu punye service center..mark up lebih la tu...ciit!

But now I'm having a new problem with my car. It seems to have a leakage at the rear windscreen. Water could comes in into the boot. And it seems like I'm having a 'small little pond' in my my spare tyre compartment. Argghhhhhhh....demmit...demit demmit... Its not only that, it caused my car having this kind of odour..kepam! I hate it! Everytime i step into my car I can smell it especially when the weather is cold or after rain. It happens twice and I think I need to go to the accessories shop again..may be to change something..as a countermeasure action. My be I need to change the rubber seal..most probably.

Its not a good step to take to buy a PROTON car. Hopefully if I want to have a second car I will by the Japanese. Ouh by the way, my brother bought a HONDA a few years ago 1995 Civic V-tec...already 14 years on the road and the car is still in good condition. No window prob, no leakage problem or even engine problem. I wonder if my car can go that far with only minor problems..huhu





4 comments:

Farah said...

letih kan kalau duit asik berabis nak betulkan kereta je...

Ida said...

ye betul2...baik duit tu aku simpan utk kawin ke...buat facial ke...kan kan kan..

Anonymous said...

hehe..keta aku skang masalah dia makan minyak tak hengatnyaaaaa...
dulu tak macam tu pon...haihh..

Ida said...

kete aku ulu pun baru2 byk makan minyak...tp after a while da ok da...mayb kene service slalu kot..